Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long Does It Take To File A Small Estate Affidavid In Ny Real Estate Deposit Return In State Of California?

Real estate deposit return in State of California? - how long does it take to file a small estate affidavid in ny

On 15 September 2008, I have an offer for a house in California. I signed the contract with a deposit of 5000 After 20 days I was informed that due to the credit crunch and new lending standards are stricter than the amount I had changed and no longer qualified for the amount of qualifying for the house. I sat down with my agent and told him what had happened. Approx. 1 weeks after it was reported that the seller refuses to release (to be held because of the trust company) and would like to keep my deposit. I have sued for small claims to recover my deposit. Does this happen often? and I have a question, win, get to court, the deposit? Oh, never showed the house "sale pending" and 6 weeks after my job was to sell on the market. That's frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment