Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Uses Of Badam Hair Oil Homemade Best Remedies To Takecareof My Dryhair.can Egg Be Applied Asa Conditioner For Dryhair.?

Homemade best remedies to takecareof my dryhair.can egg be applied asa conditioner for dryhair.? - uses of badam hair oil

i am24yr old. I've heard mixed LBA juice, Badam and coconut oil for hair applied daily for healthy hair growth and strong. Is it true that when I use oil, coconut oil and apply to be mixed. if not, when you oily.It my hair 's average. once a week, what I ask my hair for the better. All proposed remedies. Please do not suggest the use of shampoo, because I do not use chemicals in their hair. Egg can be used for my hair as a conditioner. If so, what do I need to mix the egg and how many days after my state of my hair. I want to feel my hair, well, I heard a few leaves of mint are Wil i paste.can use. I have long hair, but my hair is very good answers to my questions thin.please

No comments:

Post a Comment