Tuesday, February 2, 2010

India Antimalarians Side Effects Of Antimalarians - Paludrine/Avloclor?

Side effects of antimalarians - Paludrine/Avloclor? - india antimalarians

I just started a course of Malarians disadvantages, but as they say, suffer from headaches and dizziness IN .. I'm in India, Calcutta, for 4 weeks .. I want to know whether these side effects continue for more than 4 weeks for the medication, if so, what can I do to solve this problem? I do not want to spend all my holidays antimalarians incidence of side effects! Please help ...

3 comments:

knicname said...

Taking anti-malaria medication, you should stay well hydrated too!
I had this problem before I knew that I drink a lot, especially the days you do. (without alcohol).

Bon voyage!

Rhianna said...

One of the problems of anti-malarial drugs have negative side effects, some people tend to the extreme measure of malaria risk to take, to say, antimalarial drugs, ruining some of their holiday. Talk to your pharmacist.
(I do not for a moment suggesting that this drug is not!) I was against malaria have been avoided like the plague!

eloquent said...

Follow your doctor about your symptoms. May your choice to live with malaria. To discuss your options.

Post a Comment