Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mini Countertop Refrigerator Ideas For A 1950's Kitchen?

Ideas for a 1950's kitchen? - mini countertop refrigerator

I'm rebuilding my kitchen with a 50, topic: I have old equipment, kitchen refrigerator (white) dining set (table red and white chairs) and. What kind of lighting was used at that time? Embedded? I will paint my cabinets (not sure what 50 colors), what should I use? Stainless steel? Of course I will, with the color black and white checkerboard floor tiles in the same mini-backrest. Perhaps the outer edge of the counter chromium? What color walls, usually white with a touch of coordination Cabinets (50 teal blue)? Help in the selection of colors at a single rate. I can not compete with the shit. Ideas about what was popular at that time would be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment