Friday, February 19, 2010

Very Painfull Wedgies Of Girls My Relationship With My Little Brother?

My relationship with my little brother? - very painfull wedgies of girls

Ok, I'm pretty dominant when it comes to my brother, and he hates it. He has 11 years and I am 16 and have many battles. I'm still a little girl, but I can beat him. As a result, my parents back home to Arent, or I hit him. Hes sometimes in a position to push myself though from the neck or back. I've tried, his face a few times (just to see what it was, I have a lot of these things), and one was nice enough? His face is a perfect chair (seriously, it's like in the form) for me when I sit with him today on television. Recently, when he developing a strategy against me. He was a wedgie. No wedgie is complete Underwear / Thong tears. When I jump into the neck leans forward and tugs at mytanga available. Let me tell you, it is a painful experience. (Generally, no clothes to wear home, except underwear, which is normal with many people) Anyway, from what I know about his vicious style, has all the techniques I use? We are located at equal strength, unless I am a little stronger, and my body more. This is a stick of a child. I know we have a bad relationship, but I personally think that the fight very fun, and he's doing. Then give me some advice! I play in my favor, I am: the lightness and strength. Thank you guys.

1 comment:

tachyons... said...

Speak now with a psychiatrist (regardless of the story is true or not)

Post a Comment